Signal-Tech: A Leading LED Sign Company
Signal-Technologies, Inc. is a team of dedicated professionals committed to wholesale manufacturing high quality directional signs & signals and unique customization solutions. Using the newest, most reliable technology and the highest quality products available, Signal-Tech is able to meet and exceed customer expectations every time. Play our Quality Manufacturing video to see our attention to detail during the manufacturing process.
At Signal-Tech, we don't just build signs; we build relationships that sell signs. Watch our video to Learn More About Signal-Tech, the sign company.
Who We Are
Signal-Tech is a leading manufacturer of electronic directional signs and signals for parking, banking, and general industries, offering LED illumination sources. Play our Introduction to Illuminated Signs and Signals video to learn more about the signs we manufacture.
Signal-Tech's founders originated the dual-message drive-thru lane controller for the banking industry in 1954, the first neon backlit open/closed sign. Using the company's expertise with direct-view neon tubing and the knowledge of its superiority to incandescent lighting, we developed an innovative approach to solving a serious problem - sign readability in direct sunlight.
The tradition and industry leadership continues today, Signal-Tech has become one of the leading LED sign companies in the industry.
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, which will make a difference in the way you do business. Signal-Tech offers free drawing and design services, free quotes in an hour, friendly technical support, online assistance, product warranties, countless customization options, same-day shipping on in-stock items, one to two-week lead times on custom signs, and one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- Roots of the family business went through many development stages before settling into two major product divisions
- Signal-Tech started in order to focus on Illuminated Traffic Control Signs & Signals
- Signal-Tech developed and marketed LED Open/Closed signs
- 718 Open Closed Sign was perfected, using superimposed messages, and marketed primarily to financial institutions
- The LED Light Engines were created and our LED traffic controllers went into production
- VMS signs were developed for a special order in the parking industry
- As a result of the development in VMS, our 7-segment signs (Time & Temperature and Space Available Signs) were created and marketed
- Signal-Tech received a patent for our Zeron®, which had been developed because of dissatisfaction with available sunscreen options for our signs
- Signal-Tech developed and sold the first backlit LED signs
- Signal-Tech began development on a Customer Queuing System (CGS)
- CGS, a customer queuing system, was introduced
- RedStorm™ Parking Space Counting System, an advanced wireless differential counter for parking lots and garages, began development
- Custom Products Metal Fabrication was purchased as a sister company, giving Signal-Tech the ability to offer more flexibility with custom cabinets and mounting options
- RedStorm™ Parking Space Counting System was introduced to the parking industry
- Large format MUTCD signs began being implemented
- Trans-Tech was created as a division of Signal-Tech to handle the large format signs required for the transportation industry
- Signal-Tech expanded production and warehousing capabilities.
- Discontinued TC (neon) and TCU (incandescent) series signs and CGS
- Developed and sold Phenix series signs, backlit LED signs for outdoor usage