Parking & Traffic Control System
Intelligent sign control driven by real-time parking data.
The Parking and Traffic Control System
A RedStorm 2.1 Parking Guidance System with reporting software and intelligent sign control driven by real-time RedStorm parking occupancy data.
The Parking and Traffic Control System supports managing your garage capacity and traffic flow from one platform. It has the ability to count cars and report/share data while directing the flow of traffic in and around the parking facility or campus with LED signs that change based on real-time occupancy, events and day/time conditions. The total system is comprised of the RedStorm 2.1 Parking Guidance System, RedStorm Sign Control and Reporting Software and Signal-Tech Smart Signs.
Intelligent Sign Control
Control wayfinding and directional Smart Signs based on real-time parking occupancy data.
What does the Parking and Traffic Control System do?
- Counts cars in real-time
- Broadcasts open space counts to Smart Space Available Signs and Smart VMS Rebel Programmable Displays anywhere on the network
- Integrates RedStorm 2.1 Parking Guidance with Smart Sign technology and Software control via the facility network
- Automatically controls the time of day directional Smart Signs display messages (control based on a user defined schedule)
- Controls wayfinding and directional Smart Sign messages in real-time (control based on live parking occupancy parameters)
- Manages the garage capacity and traffic flow for one or multiple RedStorm 2.1 Systems
- Sends alerts and notifications to assist in pinpointing and diagnosing hardware issues
- Creates RedStorm 2.1 reports and exports the parking data in .csv format
- Offers the ability to push open space counts to your web services through a live XML feed
- Provides live access through a User Interface for monitoring:
- Smart Directional Signs
- Smart Space Available Signs
- Smart VMS Rebel Programmable Displays
- RedStorm 2.1 Systems
Ideal for multiple garages or surface lots, such as a campus settings. Our Parking and Traffic Control System adapts to new and existing garages and surface lots and interfaces with loop detection and gates. It automatically redirects traffic to alternate parking locations based on real-time occupancy conditions using remotely placed space available signs and changeable wayfinding signs.
Put an end to the frustration and congestion caused from aimlessly searching for a parking spot and give your customers a Total Parking Guidance Solution!
RedStorm™ 2.1 Parking Guidance System
- 120–240V input power at the SuperMaster Controller
- RS485 Wired Network Bus
- 120–277V input power at each Space Available Sign
When integrated with the Sign Control & Reporting Software
- A Wired Ethernet connection from the SuperMaster Controller to the facility network
- Ethernet DHCP static lease
Sign Control & Reporting Software
Computer Requirements (by others)
- Windows 7 or higher, Server 8 or higher
- Recommended: Server grade computer with backup power located in a secured area
Smart Sign System
Each Static Sign and Smart Space Available Sign Requires
- A power connection at the sign of either 12–24V or 120–277V based on sign series
- A wired Ethernet network connection at the sign
- Ethernet DHCP static lease
Each VMS Rebel Programmable Sign Requires
- A power connection at the sign of 110–240V
- A physical Ethernet network connection at the sign
- A static IP address on the network